It is also frequently associated with metabolic disease and left displaced abomasum.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Displaced Abomasum (intestinal disease of post-partum cattle)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Disbursements Account (shipping)
- Disc Area (ophthalmology)
- Disclosure Authorization
- Discontinued Availability
- Discrete Address
- Discretionary Absence
- Discriminate Analysis
- Disk Adaptor
- Disney Adventures (magazine)
- Disney Afternoon
Samples in periodicals archive:
If she ends up with ketosis after twins there's a greater chance of a displaced abomasum (DA).