Entrance to Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studio's Park and services of a tour representative.
What does DLP stand for?
DLP stands for Disneyland Park (Disney resort)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLP
We have 139 other meanings of DLP in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Link Protocol (IEEE 802.11e)
- Direct Loan Program
- Direct-Labeled Probe
- Direction de la Lecture Publique (French: Directorate of Public Reading; also seen as DLLP)
- Director of Laboratory Programs
- Disabilities Law Project (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Disability Law and Policy Program (Syracuse University; New York)
- Discrete Logarithm Problem (number-theoretic reference problem)
- Discrete Logarithmic Problem
- Disneyland Paris
- Display Link Parallel
- Distance Learning Pack (UK)
- Distance Learning Partnership (UK)
- Distance Learning Program
- Distinguished Lecturer Program
- Distinguished Lecturers Program
- Distributed Library Project
- Distributed Logic Programming Language
- Distribution Leader Price (discount retailer; France)
- Doctrinal Literature Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Disneyland Resort has offered a three-day ticket for USD139, with one park per day, for either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park, for Southern California residents.
Disneyland Park gives you five themed lands filled with adventures, rides and attractions from the Disney classic stories and films featuring fantastical Disney characters.
It includes return coach travel, ferry crossings, two nights' cabin accommodation and a two-day hopper pass to both the Disneyland Park for the Halloween fireworks and parade, and Disney Studios Park.
The most exciting fun-filled spectacular, magical New Year s Eve ever, celebrated in Disneyland Park with a firework spectacular and a magical night of celebration.
Disneyland Resort Paris is 32km east of Paris, and incorporates Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park, seven Disney themed hotels with 5,800 rooms, the Disney Village entertainment and retail district and golf courses.
The price is based on two adults and two children under 7 years old sharing a family cabin and includes two nights' accommodation with continental breakfast, three day hopper tickets for the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park and return channel crossing with P&O Ferries or Eurotunnel.
You will also have three days' entrance to the theme parks - Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.