Reporting to DIMG president Steve Wadsworth, Playdom's CEO John Pleasants will become an executive VP of the Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG) and general manager of Playdom.
What does DIMG stand for?
DIMG stands for Disney Interactive Media Group (Walt Disney Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIMG
- Defense Improved Management Engineering System
- Defense Integrated Management Engineering System
- Delft Institute of Microelectronics and Submicrontechnology
- Descent Image Motion Estimation System (NASA)
- Diffuse Microwave Emission Survey
- Digital Image Manipulation & Enhancement System
- Distributed Internet Measurements and Simulations
- Daegu International Musical Festival (South Korea)
- Deià International Music Festival (est. 1987)
- Depot Industrial Metrology Flight (US Air Force)
- Ductile Iron Marketing Group
- Defense Integrated Military Human Resources System (US DoD)
- Dalli International Marketing, Inc. (Las Vegas, NV)
- Direct Impact Marketing Inc.
- Department of Immigration & Multicultural & Indigenous Affairs (Australia)
- Distributed Minicomputer Network System
- Data Injection Markup Language (computer programming)
- Day in My Life
- Diffuse Intrasinusoidal Metastasis to the Liver
- Defense Integrated Material Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, part of the Disney Interactive Media Group, said it will offer users of the popular Apple Inc devices items like the new "Click2Life" feature that lets fans take pictures of images from the Disney.