Old Bridge Mayor Owen Henry said the Pathmark grocery store shooter was a disgruntled former employee who shot two supermarket employees and then himself.
What does DFE stand for?
DFE stands for Disgruntled Former Employee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DFE
We have 55 other meanings of DFE in our Acronym Attic
- Diesel Fuel Excise (tax; Australia)
- Dietary Folate Equivalent
- Digital Front End
- Dilated Fundus Exam (eye exam)
- Direct Filing Entities
- Direct Filing Entity (IRS Form 5500)
- Direction de la Formation et des Études (French: Directorate of Training and Education)
- Directorate for Education (various locations)
- Directorate of Facilities Engineering
- Disease-Free Equilibrium
- Distributed Forwarding Engine (Enterasys Networks)
- Distribution of Fitness Effects (genetics)
- Division Force Equivalent
- Division of Forest Environment (Rhode Island)
- Dover Flexo Electronics (Rochester, NH)
- Dragon Fli Empire (hip hop duo)
- Dried Flower Equivalent (cannabis)
- Dual Frequency Etch
- Dynamic Force Employment (US DoD)
- Dynamique des Fluides et Énergétique (French: Fluid and Energy Dynamics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ms Hsu is a disgruntled former employee who worked for the Murdoch family for a year more than six years ago.
MTN has been threatened and attacked by a disappointed competitor and a disgruntled former employee," he said.
energy companies and government agencies and the threat is as likely to come from a trusted employee, a disgruntled former employee or a business rival as from a terrorist attack, computer hackers or even solar flares, a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) official said on Platts Energy Week.
The wife of Ahmad Motamedi, the former telecommunications minister stabbed last week, says the attack was political and not the act of a disgruntled former employee, as officials have asserted.