Thirteen of 34 patients (38%) achieved a major objective response, and 11 patients achieved stable disease, for a disease control rate of 70%.
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for Disease Control Rate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Conversion Reactor
- Direct Conversion Receiver
- Direct Conversion Record
- Direct Current Resistance
- Director Control Room
- Director File (Macromedia Shockwave file extension)
- Director of Community Relations (various locations)
- Director's Conference Room
- Disaster Control Recovery
- Discretionary Conditional Release (Criminology, UK)
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum (journal; American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons)
- Dispenser Card Reader (POS software)
- Displacement Chemical Regeneration
- District of Campbell River (Canada)
- District of Columbia Register (Washington, DC)
- Division Cuirassée de Réserve (French: Reserve Armored Division)
- Division of Campus Recreation
- Division of Career Resources (US NIH)
- Division of Clinical Research (various organizations)
- Divisions Cuirassées (French Army WWII Armored Division)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The overall disease control rate (CR+PR+ stable disease greater than or equal to six cycles) was 43 percent.
This explains the mounting enthusiasm regarding the tumor VEGF receptor combined tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs), which in phase I and phase II studies in refractory thyroid cancer have consistently shown disease control rates of 70%-80%.