2 (ECDLP, Elliptic Curve Discrete Logarithm Problem).
What does DLOG stand for?
DLOG stands for Discrete Logarithm (mathematics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLOG
- Digital Library of the Caribbean
- Directed Level Of Capability
- Disaster Loan Outreach Center
- Discount for Lack of Control (finance)
- Division Logistical Operation Center
- Duty Location
- Defence Lines of Development (UK)
- Doing Lots of Drugs
- Dynamic Level of Detail
- Denver Lyric Opera Guild (Colorado)
- Division Logistics System
- Division Logistics System Property Book
- Douglas Library Of Hebron (Hebron, CT)
- Demon Lord of Karanda (book)
- Discount for Lack Of Marketability
- Deemed to Be Let Out Property (real estate designation)
- Detection Limit of the Overall Procedure
- Dismissed for Lack of Prosecution (law)
- Disturbed Line Of Sight
- Divisible Load Overweight Permit (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 Discrete Logarithm Problem Discrete logarithms are perhaps simplest to understand in the group [.
Last fall, for example, a global effort involving 195 volunteers and 740 computers demonstrated how a cryptographic system based on functions called elliptic-curve discrete logarithms could outperform an RSA scheme based on factoring.
1) Discrete logarithm problem (DLP): Given Q [member of] [G.
Some specific topics covered include analysis and optimization of elliptic-curve single-scalar multiplication, subsequences of Sidelnikov sequences, Dickson polynomial permutations, and discrete logarithms in curves over finite fields.