Among the topics are a formalized approach to designing real-time distributed computer systems, modeling and simulating timing behavior with the timing definition language, a service-based simulation framework for estimating the performance of embedded systems, concurrent simulation for the online optimization of discrete event systems, and the systematic derivation of hybrid system models for hydraulic systems.
What does DEVS stand for?
DEVS stands for Discrete Event System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DEVS
We have 1 other meaning of DEVS in our Acronym Attic
- Defective Equipment Void of Operation
- Digital Evolution
- Diverse Emerging Vendor Outreach (San Diego, CA)
- Door Enige Vrienden Opgericht (Dutch: Founded by Some Friends; football)
- Digital Evolution Laboratory (Michigan State University)
- Developmental Opportunity
- Deputy Executive Vice President
- Development and Peace (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Distributed Extensible Virtual Reality Laboratory (UK)
- Development Squadron
- Discrete Event System Specification
- Drivers Enhanced Vision System (aviation)
- Discrete Elastic Viscous Split Stress (fluid mechanics)
- Dringhouses Eskimo Venture Scout Unit
- Data Entry Virtual Terminal
- Developed Unnecessary Traffic (Scientology)
- Distance Education Veterinary Technology Program
- Direction des Études et de la Vie Universitaire (French: Directorate of Studies and Academic Life)
- Dee Estuary Voluntary Wardens (UK)
- Dampfeisenbahn Weserbergland (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
he new model uses Discrete Event System Specification (DEVS) formalism.
The considered discrete event system is a manufacturing one.
2003), Petri Net Toolbox--teaching discrete event systems under Matlab, In: Advances in Automatic Control, Voicu M.