AIS provides aircraft and ground based solutions and integration services utilizing open systems technology to satisfy customer requirements on the Flight Deck (Onboard Performance System, Graphical Weather, Digital Documentation and Landing Chart Data), Maintenance Applications (Onboard Maintenance System, Electronic Logbook, and Digital Documentation) and Cabin Operations (Cabin Discrepancy Log, Passenger Manifest, In-flight Reports and Communications and Digital Documentation).
What does D-LOG stand for?
D-LOG stands for Discrepancy Log
This definition appears very rarely
- Differential Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (imaging technology)
- Departement Informationstechnologie und Elektrotechink (German)
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Distributed Internet Traffic Generator (Italy)
- Bosch D Jetronic Fuel Injection
- Druck Jetronic (German: Pressure Jetronic)
- Delis-Kaplan Executive Function System
- Damped Log Belief Propagation
- Depot Level
- Direct Long-Fiber Thermoplastic (plastics)
- Distributed Label Switched Path
- Diazepam and Methohexital (drug combination)
- Directional Medium Access Control
- Dual-Level Media Access Control
- Development Marketplace for African Diaspora in Europe (World Bank)
- Director of Marketing and Communications (various companies)
- Duplication of the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Discrete Maximum Deflection Ratio Detection
- Dysphoric Milk Ejection Reflex
- Depletion Metal Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
Samples in periodicals archive:
After consulting with our technical assistant and members of nursing services, we settled on a Specimen Discrepancy Log.
The IMS module also provides a complete audit trail of all RPM activity, including an automatic update reminder system, a master list of all RPM ports, and activity and discrepancy logs.