Over 2 days, each team had to solve six 90-minute challenges as part of the 2007 Discovery Channel Young Scientist Challenge (DCYSC).
What does DCYSC stand for?
DCYSC stands for Discovery Channel Young Scientist Challenge (National Park Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- DC Metro Young Professionals Kiwanis Club
- Del Carpio, Covarrubias y Pedraza (law firm; Mexico)
- Directorate for Children and Young People (UK)
- District Council of Yorke Peninsula (Australia)
- District of Columbia Young Republicans (Washington, DC)
- Douglas County Young Republicans (Colorado)
- Dutch Classic Yacht Regatta
- District of Columbia Youth Rehabilitation Act
- Department of Children and Youth Services (various locations)
- Division for Children and Youth Services
- Decentralized Cotton Yarn Trust (India)
- Di-CYclohexyl Tin
- Dramatic Change Youth Theater (Canada)
- Deutsche Cochrane Zentrum (German: German Cochrane Center)
- Discount Company of Zimbabwe
- Discrete Cohesive Zone Model
- Dolnoslaskie Centrum Zaawansowanych Technologii (Polish: Dolnolsalskie Center for Advanced Technology)
- Convert and Copy (Unix command)
- Dagobert Duck (German: Uncle Scrooge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Science World talked to Steven Jacobs, a judge for the Discovery Channel Young Scientist Challenge, for expert advice on creating a judge-wowing project.
When Nolan Kamitaki won the $20,000 scholarship grand prize at last year's Discovery Channel Young Scientist Challenge (DCYSC), he was stunned.
Encourage them to enter their own project in these national awards programs: The Discovery Channel Young Scientist Challenge Leadership, teamwork, scientific problem solving, and the ability to be an effective science communicator.
Discovery Channel Young Scientist Challenge National Nominations 2003 by Dr.