It will allow us to view and analyse equestrian routes throughout the country, and will be of significant assistance in our work on the Discovering Lost Ways project.
What does DLW stand for?
DLW stands for Discovering Lost Ways (Natural England; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLW
We have 28 other meanings of DLW in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Learning Vector Quantization
- Dynamic Learning Vector Quantizer (computer science)
- Danske Laegers Vaccinations Service (Danish pharmaceutical company)
- Derwentside Leisure Vehicle Service (UK)
- Dans la Vraie Vie (French: In Real Life)
- Damage Liability Waiver (insurance)
- Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad
- Deutsche Linoleumwerke (German Flooring Factory)
- Diversity of the Lepidoptera in the World (Centre for Entomological Studies Ankara project)
- Doubly Labeled Water
- Dussaux, Lepoutre, Wattier (French architectural firm)
- Damariscotta Lake Watershed Association (Jefferson, ME)
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board (India)
- Deep Lake Water Cooling (alternative to air conditioning)
- Department of Land and Water Conservation (NSW, Australia)
- Department of Labor and Workforce Development (state agency)
- Diffuse Lymphocytic Well Differentiated
- Dryland Livestock Wildlife Environment Interface Project (Nairobi, Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the less widely publicised consequences of the Act, which will open up vast new areas of the countryside to walkers and other users, is the Discovering Lost Ways project, which will report back this year.