102) This alternative VSL, built using discounted life years, is a logically flawed means of assessing the benefits of life-saving regulation for several reasons.
What does DLY stand for?
DLY stands for Discounted Life Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLY
- Digital Library of Wroclaw University (Poland)
- Data Link Express (software)
- Denver Lindy Exchange (Denver, CO)
- Domino Lux Fraternity (Philippines)
- Distal-Less Homeobox 3
- Digital Library eXtension Service (University of Michigan)
- Direct Labor Yield
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is estimated to prevent 7,880 cases and 845 deaths, resulting in nearly 23,000 discounted life years saved.
The number of discounted life years lost is given in Table 1 and ranges from 0.