625 percent notes, which will mature on August 12, 2015, are priced at a discount to yield 3.
What does DTY stand for?
DTY stands for Discount to Yield (investing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTY
We have 1 other meaning of DTY in our Acronym Attic
- Deadly Tactix (gaming clan)
- Delta Tau Xi (fraternity in National Lampoon's 'Animal House' movie)
- Digital Training Exercise (US Army)
- Direct Transmission
- Discontinuous Transmission
- Downtown Crossing (band)
- Dead to You (Internet slang)
- Direct to You (various locations)
- Double Twisting Yurchenko (Artistic Gymnastics Vault)
- Draw Texture Yarn (textile industry)
- Deutscher Touring Yacht Club (Tutzing, Bavaria, Germany)
- Downtown Youth Center
- Drink Till You Drop
- Don't Touch Your Face (contagion prevention)
- Dorchester Town Youth Football Club (UK)
- Diltiazem (pharmacology)
- Distance to Zero (various applications)
- Division Tactical Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the summer of 1997 some of the bonds were sold through regional dealers at a discount to yield 8 percent to maturity.