An interest profit is the difference between returns on invested premiums and the discount margins on those premiums which insurers promise to policyholders.
What does DM stand for?
DM stands for Discount Margin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DM
We have 95 other meanings of DM in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Modulation (Pirelli)
- Directives Management
- Directly Molded
- Director of Magazines
- Director of Management
- Directory Management (FastLane Technologies)
- Disassembly Manual
- Disaster Management (FEMA)
- Discharge Measurement (hydrological term)
- Disconnected Mode (ISDN, ITU-T)