5), (6) There have been only a few reports of discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) in patients with MRS.
What does DLE stand for?
DLE stands for Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLE
We have 79 other meanings of DLE in our Acronym Attic
- Detailed Ledger Entry
- Development Laboratory Environment
- Diccionario de La Lengua Española (Spanish dictionary)
- Didactique des Langues Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- Digital Library Evaluation
- Digital Local Exchange
- Digital Loop Electronics (Telcordia)
- Direct Labor Efficiency (work formula)
- Direct Lightning Effects
- Direct Lithium Extraction (energy)
- Disk List Entry (Amanda/Zmanda Backup Software)
- Disseminated Lupus Erythematosus (same as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Distance Learning and Education
- Distance Learning Exchange (Pennsylvania Department of Education)
- Distinctive Ladies of Elegance
- Distributed LAN Emulation
- Diverse Learning Environments (survey)
- Divorce Level Event
- Double-Line Electro (stamp collecting; a form of precancellation)
- Droits et Libertés dans les Églises (French: Rights and Liberties in the Churches)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE), also called cutaneous lupus, involves the development of lesions on the face or other sun-exposed areas.
The most common diagnosis was systemic lupus erythematosus (n = 16), followed by Raynaud syndrome (n = 6), SS (n = 6), scleroderma/CREST (n = 5), MCTD (n = 3), discoid lupus erythematosus (n = 2), dermatomyositis/polymyositis (n = 2), and an undefined CTD (n = 9).
Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE), is one type of cutaneous LE.