The two-day Professional Disc Golf Association sanctioned "B" tier celebration costs $45 for intermediate, $55 for advanced and $65 for pro division players, though those who aren't current members of PDGA will add $10.
What does DGA stand for?
DGA stands for Disc Golf Association (Aromas, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DGA
We have 96 other meanings of DGA in our Acronym Attic
- Diglycolamine (trademark of Huntsman Corporation)
- Diputación General de Aragón (Spainish: General delegation of Aragón)
- Dirección de Gestión Ambiental (Spanish)
- Dirección General de Aduanas (Spanish: Directorate General of Customs; various nations)
- Directeur Général Adjoint (French: Deputy Director General)
- Directeur-Grootaandeelhouder (Dutch: Managing Director and Major Shareholder)
- Directia Generala Anticoruptie (Romanian: Anticorruption General Directorate)
- Direction Générale de l'Agriculture
- Direction Générale de l'Armement (French: Directorate General of Armament; French Ministry of Defense)
- Directors Guild of America (movie directors union)
- Discrete Geometric Approach
- Dissolved Gas Analysis
- Don't Go Away
- Dramatists Guild of America, Inc.
- Drunken Golf Association (online)
- Dynamic Global Area
- Dynamic Greedy Algorithm (routing model)
- Digital Government Achievement Awards
- Dumfries and Galloway Angling Association (UK)
- Dumfries and Galloway Arts Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Professional Disc Golf Association, the game is played much like traditional golf, but instead of a ball and clubs, players use a flying disc.
The final stop on the Professional Disc Golf Association National Tour, the Vibram Open brings together 21 of the top 25 players in the world rankings and offers a purse of over $50,000, with the winner receiving $2,500.
In the 1970s, a handful of dedicated disc golfers started the Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA).
More on the Tour and the Course The Vibram Open at Maple Hill is the final event of the Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA) National Tour.
Rebecca Duffy is a business consultant, the president of the Eugene Disc Golf Club and a member of the board of directors of the Professional Disc Golf Association.
A week from today, in fact, the world's best disc golfers will be in Leicester to compete in the final event of a 10-community tour that will ultimately crown the 2009 national champion of the United States Professional Disc Golf Association.
In 1974, a handful of dedicated disc golfers started the Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA).