Diameter of inhibition zone including disc diameter of 6mm.
What does DD stand for?
DD stands for Disc Diameter (optical measurement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DD
We have 113 other meanings of DD in our Acronym Attic
- Dippin' Dots
- Direct Damage (Everquest gaming term)
- Direct Debit
- Direct Deposit
- Direct Downlink
- Direct Download
- Direct Draw (computer graphics technology)
- Direct Drive (vinyl record player drive system as opposed to belt drive)
- Directional Driller (oilfield, drilling)
- Directives Documentation (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
38) Optic disc features and myopia Optic disc diameter was identified as a risk factor for OAG in two population studies involving those of both Caucasian (39) and African descent.
Also, disc diameter could be reduced by as much as 25 mm, so smaller, less expensive wheels could be fitted.