In Colombia, the ongoing Disaster Vulnerability Reduction Project will support investment in local risk reduction measures and include a fast disbursing component that will be activated in the event of a disaster emergency.
What does DVRP stand for?
DVRP stands for Disaster Vulnerability Reduction Project (World Bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVRP
We have 3 other meanings of DVRP in our Acronym Attic
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Driver-A (For Amphibious Vehicles)
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Driver-M (For Motorcycles)
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Mechanic (For Automotive or Allied Vehicles)
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Operator-S (For Special Mechanical Equipment)
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Driver-T (For Tracked Vehicles)
- Driver & Mechanic Badge, Driver-W (For Wheeled Vehicles)
- Dense Virtual Routed Network (Crescent Networks)
- Domestic Violence Resource Network (US DHHS)
- Domestic Violence Restraining Order System
- Digital Video Recorder and Processor
- Distance Vector Routing Protocol
- Domestic Violence Recovery Program (California)
- Domestic Violence Resource Project (Washington, DC)
- Division of Vaccines and Related Products Applications
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Decontamination and Volume Reduction System (Los Alamos National Laboratory; Los Alamos, NM)
- Digital Vehicular Repeater System
- Digital Video Recording System
- Digital Voice Recorder System
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nicaragua has received a loan from the World Bank's International Development Association for the Natural Disaster Vulnerability Reduction Project (No.
Nicaragua has received a credit from the World Bank's International Development Association to partly finance the Natural Disaster Vulnerability Reduction Project (Credit No.