She was also the leading academic involved in the development and delivery of the UK national Disaster Victim Identification training programme for the police.
What does DVI stand for?
DVI stands for Disaster Victim Identification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVI
We have 84 other meanings of DVI in our Acronym Attic
- Diététique Vitalité Innovation (French: Diet Vitality Innovation)
- Difference Vegetation Index
- Digital Valve Interface
- Digital Video Input
- Digital Video Interactive
- Digital Video Interface (multimedia standard for computer generated text and graphics)
- Digital Video Interleave
- Digital Visual Interface (digital flat-panel displays)
- Digital Voice Interactive
- Direct Voice Input
- Domestic Violence Institute
- Données Voix Images (French: Voice Data Images)
- Driver-Vehicle Interface
- Digital Video Interface - Analog
- Digital Video Interface - Content Protection
- Digital Visual Interface - Digital
- Digital Video Interface - Integrated
- Dulaney Valley Improvement Association (Lutherville, MD)
- Defense Visual Information Activity Number
- Digital Voice Interface Board (communications product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The International Criminal Police Organisation (Interpol) has announced that the UAE is the first country in the Middle East to acquire membership of the organisation on Disaster Victim Identification.
Al Dallal showed that since its inauguration in 2009, the office managed to take important steps towards excellence, including joining the Steering Group of Interpol for the Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) programme last year.
Around 160 representatives from over 40 countries met within the Standing Committee on Disaster Victim Identification, will emphasize importance of having a global response that uses INTERPOL's internationally-accepted Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) standards.
The disaster victim identification team, which includes a pathologist, odontologist and fingerprint expert, will assist experts from New Zealand and Australia in the process.
The disaster victim identification (DVI) team, which includes a pathologist, odontologist and fingerprint expert, will assist experts from New Zealand and Australia in the process, which has been hindered by the catastrophic injuries suffered by many of the victims.