Disaster relief programs administered by FEMA and the Small Business Administration include Individuals and Households Programs, Disaster Unemployment Assistance, Crisis Counseling, Legal Assistance, Tax Relief and Small Business Administration Disaster Loans.
What does DUA stand for?
DUA stands for Disaster Unemployment Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DUA
We have 34 other meanings of DUA in our Acronym Attic
- Dandenong Umpires Association (Dandenong, Australia)
- Data Use Agreement
- Day-Use Area (Minnesota)
- Dead Upon Arrival
- Death Upon Arrival (band)
- Denksportclub Universiteit Antwerpen (Belgium)
- Dense Urban Area
- Dial-Up Adapter
- Digital Uplink Assembly (US NASA)
- Directory User Agent
- Discretionary Use Adjustment (energy; various locations)
- Dispositif Universel d'Ancrage (French: Universal Anchorage System; Canada; car seats)
- Distal Uterine Artery
- Division of Unemployment Assistance
- Division of University Advancement (University or Toronto, Canada)
- Documento Único de Arrecadação (Portugese)
- Domestic Use Aquifer
- Don't Use Acronyms
- Driver Update Acceptable (Microsoft)
- Durée d'Utilisation Administrative (French: Period of Administrative Use)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Boone, Carroll, Clay, Craighead, Cross, Franklin, Fulton, Greene, Izard, Lonoke, Pulaski and Saline counties have been added to the list of Arkansas counties authorized for Disaster Unemployment Assistance as a result of severe storms, tornadoes and flooding.
Registration will allow victims to apply for government recovery programs, such as temporary housing, disaster unemployment assistance, money for reconstruction, etc.
html The New York State Department of Labor Web site includes a section on how the agency is responding to the events of September 11th--with information about disaster unemployment assistance, reemployment services and unemployment insurance.
An employer's experience rating account will not be charged with benefits paid as a result of a major disaster if the individual receiving benefits would otherwise have been eligible for disaster unemployment assistance.