In the wake of the rescue, British disaster response group Rapid UK said its staff had no plans to stand down efforts.
What does DIRG stand for?
DIRG stands for Disaster Response Group (Portland, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIRG
We have 1 other meaning of DIRG in our Acronym Attic
- Declaracao de Imposto Retido na Fonte (Brazil)
- Declaração do Imposto de Renda Retido na Fonte (Portuguese: Statement of Income Tax Withheld at Source)
- Délégation Interrégionale au Recrutement et a la Formation (French: Delegation to Inter Recruitment and Training)
- Differential Interest Rate Fix (contracts)
- Digital Information Research Foundation (India)
- Double-Coating Indirect Rosette Formation (immunology)
- Dynamic Incorrect Read Fault
- Director, Field Maintenance
- Daventry International Rail Freight Terminal (UK rail port and logistics center)
- Do It Right the First Time
- Distressed Investing and Restructuring Group (University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Dissemination and Implementation Research in Health (US NIH)
- Division des Ressources Humaines (French: Division of Human Resources; Switzerland)
- Drosophila Insulin Receptor Homolog
- Davis Interpersonal Reactivity Index (psychology)
- Direction Infrared Intrusion Detector
- Direction de l'Intendance (Senegal directorate for stewardship)
- Director of Intelligence
- Direction Interarmées des Réseaux d'infrastructure et des Systèmes d'informations (Interforces Directorate of Infrastructure Networks and Information Systems)
- Director, Joint Inter-Agency Task Force (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But leaders of disaster response groups say some form of debriefing involving peers within their organizations seems to be key.
Their handlers, Simon Gillam and Chris Pritchard, work with the Gloucester-based disaster response group Rapid UK.