This is used for elections, education and disaster recovery networks.
What does DIREN stand for?
DIREN stands for Disaster Recovery Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIREN
- Direction Régionale des Entreprises, de la Concurrence, de la Consommation, du Travail et de l'Emploi (French: Regional Department of Enterprise, Competition, Consumer Affairs, Labour and Employment)
- Dirección de Reconversión de La Coca (Bolivia)
- Defense IEMATS Replacement Command & Control Terminal
- Defense Injection Reception EAM Command & Control Terminal
- Depression Information Resource & Education Centre
- Diopian Inquiry and Research on Education as Culture Transmission (Medgar Evers College; New York, NY)
- Dispatch Irregularities, Rewrite, Expand, Collect, Terminate (five-step normal form algorithm for tensor products)
- DMR (Direct Myocardial Revascularization) in Regeneration of Endomyocardial Channels Trial (clinical study)
- DIagnosis and REpair, Knowledge-based real-time
- Direction Régionale de l'Environnement (French: Regional Directorate of Environment)
- Difficulty Report
- Délégation InterRégionales pour l'Éducation et la Promotion de la Santé (French)
- Defense Imagery Requirements & Exploitation System
- Direct Commerce Solutions Expo (trade show; Japan)
- Dansk Investor Relations Forening (Danish organization)
- Declaracao de Imposto Retido na Fonte (Brazil)
- Declaração do Imposto de Renda Retido na Fonte (Portuguese: Statement of Income Tax Withheld at Source)
- Délégation Interrégionale au Recrutement et a la Formation (French: Delegation to Inter Recruitment and Training)
- Differential Interest Rate Fix (contracts)
- Digital Information Research Foundation (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alternative links from all sites are being configured for a parallel disaster recovery network centered at a second site.
Last summer, Avis's Garden City headquarters was ready to become a part of its ISDN disaster recovery network.