[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A week of storms and earthquakes in August sent a collective shiver down the spines of hospital executives and disaster recovery managers.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Disaster Recovery Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Dina Rättigheter Minskar (Swedish: Your Rights Diminish)
- Direct Rendering Management
- Direct Response Marketing
- Direction du Renseignement Militaire (French military secret service)
- Direction of Relative Movement
- Director of Resource Management
- Directorate of Resource Management
- Disability Resources Monthly
- Disability Rights Movement
- Disaster and Risk Management
- Disk Resource Management
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism (various organizations)
- Distance-Reducing Mapping
- Distributed Resource Management
- Division of Raw Materials (US Atomic Energy Commission)
- Divisional Railway Manager (India Rail)
- Document and Record Management
- Doesn't Really Matter
- Domain Requirements Model
- Domain Resource Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
For some of you, the debris situation was a whole new world," Elizabeth McDonald, disaster recovery manager for the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency, told the crowd of representatives from more than 30 cities and towns.
The new title is being targeted to IT security managers, disaster recovery managers, network/Internet/intranet managers, risk managers, IT auditors, IT security architects and IT security consultants.
Boscarillo, KMC senior vice president of network operations and designated disaster recovery manager, recommends the following steps to help companies manage their businesses in the face of a crisis.
Other products include Data Protection for Workgroups, Disaster Recovery Manager, Data Protection, and Space Manager, which uses Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) to automatically migrate rarely accessed files to storage.
Disaster recovery managers know how important it is to develop a partnership with the client business leaders and information systems leaders to address adequately all recovery aspects of business functionality.