The Awards were celebrated during Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ) Spring World 2013, one of the World's Largest Conferences dedicated to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
What does DRJ stand for?
DRJ stands for Disaster Recovery Journal (business continuity planning)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRJ
We have 1 other meaning of DRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Distribution And Repair In Variable Environment
- Dynamic Resolution Intensive Vector Enhancement
- Digital Repository Infrastructure Vision for European Research
- Data Resiliency in Information Warfare
- Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge (est. 2001)
- Dragon Internet eXchange
- Dirección de Recursos Ictícolas y Acuícolas (Spanish: National Department of Ichthyic and Aquatic Resources; Argentina)
- Data Requirement Justification
- Dental Research Journal (Isfahan University of Medical Sciences)
- Deutsche Rugby-Jugend (German: Germany Youth Rugby)
- Dispute Resolution Journal (law journal)
- Dynamic Review Journal (digital medical library; orthopedics)
- Distributed Repetitive Join Attempt (Unreal game engine security exploit)
- Difficult Run Jazz Band
- Dell Rapids Jam Ball Association (basketball league)
- Desert Ridge Junior High (Mesa, Arizona)
- Deutsch-Russisches Juristisches Institut (Germany; German-Russian Law Institute)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Danish Radio Jazz Orchestra
- Direction Régionale de la Jeunesse et des Sports (French: Regional Directorate of Youth and Sports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
xMatters and KingsBridge will be showcasing this new integration at Disaster Recovery Journal Fall World conference in San Diego, taking place this week, September 9 11th.
Forrester Research and the Disaster Recovery Journal have partnered to field a number of market studies in business continuity and disaster recovery in order to gather data for company comparison and benchmarking and to guide research and publication of best practices and recommendations for the industry.
According to "Terrorist Attacks Have Far-Reaching Effects on Businesses," a recent Disaster Recovery Journal article, more than 15 million square feet of office space were destroyed or damaged--an amount comparable to the entire downtowns of Atlanta or Miami.
Hayes is senior manager with Ernst & Young LLP's Information Systems Assurance & Advisory Services Practice; adapted from Disaster Recovery Journal, Winter 2000.
Disaster Recovery Journal, available free to disaster planners and risk management professionals, provides access to articles, products and companies providing disaster recovery services.
Data is one of two irreplaceable corporate assets, second only to loss of life," writes Dennis Wenk in an article in the Disaster Recovery Journal (Winter 2004, "Is 'Good Enough' Storage Good Enough for Compliance?