org/wiki/Knowledge_Graph) Knowledge Graph division , which will benefit from Wavii's natural language programs and disambiguation technologies.
What does DAB stand for?
DAB stands for Disambiguation (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAB
We have 136 other meanings of DAB in our Acronym Attic
- Diaminobenzidinetetrahydrochloride (peroxidase substrate)
- Dictionary of American Biography
- Dienstabschlussbier (German)
- Digital Audio Broadcasting
- Dipole Adapted Basis
- Director of Army Budget
- Director's Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Directory Address Buffer
- Direkt Anlage Bank, Germany
- Disabilities Advisory Board (West Hollywood, CA)
- Discoveries and Believers (band)
- Disk Access Buffer
- Display Attention Bits
- Dispositif Auto-Bloquant (French: Auto-Blocking Device; nuclear energy industry)
- Disposition & Adjustment Board
- Dispute Adjudication Board
- Distributeur Automatique de Billets (French: Automatic Bill Dispenser)
- Dommages Aux Biens (French: Property Damage; Insurance)
- Dortmunder Aktienbrauerei (German Beer)
- Double Accident Benefit (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are word sense disambiguation, domain adaptation in part-of-speech tagging, a computational cognitive model of human translation processes, interactive question answering, mining user-generated content for social research and other applications, and spreadsheeting using modified visual feature vectors.
The hallmark of AuthEntik is its disambiguation module, which differentiates unique authors using available data and assigns a unique author identification code.
Some of the specific paper topics examined include external storage support for mobile applications, an integrated wireless networking architecture for maritime communications, Arabic word disambiguation, and bagging of complementary neural networks with double dynamic weight averaging.
The difficulty in acronym disambiguation is to automatically choose, as an expansion, the most appropriate set of words.
With ShoutOUT, spoken text messages are transcribed in real-time and can then be reviewed and edited using SmartWord(TM), Promptu's intuitive disambiguation tool that lets users see and select from likely word alternatives before the message is sent.
They pointed out that by using information external to the query, such as the ontologies and document collections, the effects of disambiguation and polysemy can be reduced.
Technologies used for machine translation, such as syntactic parsing and word sense disambiguation, are commonly used in other applications of natural language processing.