The legislation also allows a company to continue its status as a veteran or disabled veteran-owned small business for 10 years following the death of the veteran-owner if the surviving spouse owns the business.
What does DVOSB stand for?
DVOSB stands for Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Digital Volt-Ohm Meter
- Domestic Violence Offender Management Board (Colorado)
- Disabled Veterans Outreach Program
- Disabled Veterans' Outreach Program Specialists
- Doppler VHF (Very-High-Frequency) Omnidirectional Range
- Domestic Violence Outreach, Response, and Advocacy
- Doppler VOR and TACAN
- Diablo View Orchid Society (Bay area, California)
- Disabled Veterans Office Suppliers
- Dynamic Voltage Overscaling
- Delaware Valley Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Distinguished Visitors Orientation Tour (US DoD)
- Digital Voice Orderwire
- Da Vinci Prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery)
- Data Voice Power (Services Australia Pty Ltd)
- Davenport (Amtrak station code; Davenport, IA)
- Deadline Violation Probability
- Decessit Vita Patris (Latin: Died in Father's Lifetime)
- Dedicated Voice Port
- Deep Venous Pressure