The Disabled Living Foundation, a national charity, is a great place to start for information and advice on daily living aids.
What does DLF stand for?
DLF stands for Disabled Living Foundation (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLF
We have 76 other meanings of DLF in our Acronym Attic
- Deutschlandfunk (German public radio station)
- Development Loan Fund
- Difference Limens for Frequency (measurement of frequency discrimination in medicine)
- Digital Labourers Federation (Australia)
- Digital Library Federation
- Digital Library Federation (Washington, DC)
- Dijon Logistique Froid (French: Dijon Cold Logistics; Dijon, France)
- Direct Line Feed (supply chain management)
- Direction de la Législation Fiscale (French tax legislation department)
- Directional Low-pass Filter
- Distance Learning Foundation (Thailand)
- Distribution Loss Factor
- Diversified Logistics Fundamentals, Inc (Portsmouth, VA)
- Divine Légion Française (French: Divine French Legion)
- Dorsolateral Funiculus
- Downwelling Longwave Flux (meteorology)
- Dynamic Load Factor
- Dynamique des Langues et Francophonie (French: Dynamic Languages and Francophonie; est. 2007; Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie)
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Diana Lowenstein Fine Arts (Miami, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her character's pregnancy spurred a national charity, the Disabled Living Foundation, to issue a guide for disabled parents and pregnant women.
uk or you can call the DLF helpline for more comprehensive information on 0845 130 9177 (Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm) CHRISTINE SHAW Chief Executive, Disabled Living Foundation
The Self-Assessment Rapid Access system was created by the Disabled Living Foundation charity and is available at the Assist Birmingham Centre in St Mark's Street, off Summer Hill Road.
Among those backing the project are the Science Museum, National Trust, English Heritage, the Football Association (FA), the Black Cultural Archives Museum, the Museum of Rugby, Age Concern, the National Portrait Gallery, the Jewish Museum, Mencap, Disabled Living Foundation, the British Empire & Commonwealth Museum, the Muslim Council for Great Britain, as well as museums and library networks in towns and cities such as London, Brighton, Birmingham, Gateshead, Manchester and Bristol.
Age Concern, The Disabled Living Foundation and the Government's Pension Service are all supporting the campaign.
n Disabled Living Foundation - 380-384 Harrow Road, London.
The Disabled Living Foundation number is 0845 130 9177.