their legal obligations on disabled facilities grants.
What does DFG stand for?
DFG stands for Disabled Facilities Grants (Communities and Local Government; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFG
We have 59 other meanings of DFG in our Acronym Attic
- Dermal Fat Grafting
- Destined for Greatness
- Deutsch-Finnische Gesellschaft (German: German Finnish Society)
- Deutsch-Französisches Gymnasium (German: French-German High School)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Council)
- Difference Frequency Generation
- Digital Finishing Group (Madison Heights, MI)
- Digital Futures Group (Library of Congress)
- Diode Function Generator
- Direct Fired Gas
- Discrete Frequency Generator
- District Factor Group
- Dog Faced Gremlin
- Download Free Games (website)
- Ducharme Financial Group (Canada)
- Duty-Free Goods
- Deutsche Friedensgesellschaft-Vereinigte Kriegsdienstgegerinnen
- Digital Function Generator-Amplifier
- Direction de la Formation Générale des Adultes (French: Directorate of General Education for Adults; Canada)
- Dillinger Fabrik Gelochter Bleche (German: Dillinger Factory Perforated Sheets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For 2011-12, the figures show that Denbighshire performed in the top quarter of authorities for two-thirds of these including best for preventing homelessness, reducing carbon dioxide emissions in public buildings, second best for recycling rates and third best for delivering adaptations via Disabled Facilities Grants and for helping to bring empty homes back into use.
I acknowledge the WAO found council performance in delivering disabled facilities grants (DFGs) was poor, but they also noted there had been improvements in recent years.
Issues such as disabled facilities grants, occupational therapy shortages and Keegan's departure from the Toon come to mind.
The money will be used for disabled facilities grants for adaptations to people's homes such as installing stairlifts, walk-in showers, kitchen alterations, ramps and extensions.
uk Voice of the People: Page 8 FAYE BARNETT LIVES IN B28 Disabled facilities grants pounds 0 Special bath pounds 0 Carer because of parents' illness pounds 6,760 TOTAL pounds 6,760 BEN & JAKE LLOYD LIVE IN B90 Disabled facilities grants pounds 50,000 Special bath pounds 12,000 Carer for 5hrs each Saturday pounds 1,690 TOTAL pounds 63,690 CAPTION(S): CLOSE: Neighbouring postcodes' CARING: Gail and Nick with daughter Faye' CLOSE: Stuart and Sheryl with sons Ben and Jake Pictures: JEREMY WILLIAMS' VITAL: Bath costs pounds 12,000
The council continues to fund adaptations at levels well above that provided for disabled facilities grants by the government each year and has made available an additional pounds 4.