What does DREES stand for?
DREES stands for Disability Rights Enforcement Education Services (Marinwood, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department of Resources and Economic Development (New Hampshire)
- Direction de la Recherche et des Écoles Doctorales (French: Department of Research and Doctoral Schools)
- Drug-Related Eligibility Determination
- Dynamic Random Early Detection
- Delta Regional Economic Development Council (Delta City, AK)
- Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund, Inc.
- Direction de la Recherche, des Études Doctorales et de la Valorisation (French: Directorate of Research, Doctoral Studies and Valuation)
- Direction des Relations Économiques Extérieures (French: Department of Foreign Economic Relations; est. 1944)
- Dundee Ready Education Environment Measure
- Dried Residue of Ethanol Extracted Propolis
- Delta Research and Educational Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Direction des Ressources Éducatives Françaises (French: French Learning Resources Branch; Canada)
- Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (International Red Cross/Red Crescent)
- Distribution Research and Education Foundation
- DNA Replication-Related Element Binding Factor
- Dose-Rate Effectiveness Factor
- Dynamic Real Estate Fund (Switzerland)
- Data Regenerator
- Délégation Régionale (French: Regional Delegation)
- Denver Region Exploration Geologists' Society