That at least was the goal of the 2011 Think Tank held by the Disability Management Employer Coalition in March in Newport Beach, Calif.
What does DMEC stand for?
DMEC stands for Disability Management Employer Coalition (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DMEC
We have 6 other meanings of DMEC in our Acronym Attic
- Des Moines Education Association
- dimethyl ethanol amine
- Durable Medical Equipment Attachment
- Dynamic Management of the European Airspace Network
- Découvertes Musicales en Bourgeais (French music school)
- Data Monitoring and Ethics Committee (clinical data; UK)
- Deep Layers of Medial Entorhinal Cortex (neurology)
- DeQueen-Mena Education Cooperative (Gillham, AR)
- Developed Market-Economy Countries (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development)
- Dry Mateable Electric Connection
- Dunedin Multi-Ethnic Council (New Zealand)
- Digital Media Educators Consortium of Colorado
- Daily Morphine Equivalent Dose
- Data Management and Engineering Department (Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology)
- Declaração de Serviços Médicos (Portuguese: Declaration of Medical Services; Brazil)
- Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (Armed Forces Health Surveillance Center)
- Digital Mean Elevation Data (computing)
- Digital Message Entry Device
- Digital Multiplexer Encoder-Decoder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC) has released a white paper describing measures that businesses can take to keep blue-collar workers healthy and productive in a challenging economic environment.
com 23-25 Sixth Annual DMEC Behavioral Wellness in the Workplace Conference The annual behavioral risk and wellness conference of the Disability Management Employer Coalition will take place at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa in Newport Beach, Calif.
The Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC), in conjunction with Liberty Mutual Group, has published a white paper that is designed to help employers learn how to better control employee absences.
Call center positions can be very stressful because so many of the types of calls are not necessarily pleasurable sales calls, but people upset with problems," such as customers objecting to a bill or someone who can't get service, said Joseph Wozniak, chief financial officer of Disability Management Employer Coalition.