What does DLAAB stand for?
DLAAB stands for Disability Living Allowance Advisory Board (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Defense Logistics Agency Defense Supply Center, Richmond, VA
- Directorate of Supply Operations Transportation Division
- Defense Logistic Agency-Troop Support (US Army)
- Dalton's Lymphoma-Associated Antigen (oncology)
- DARCOM Logistics Assistance Activity
- Deep Learning Anti-Aliasing (image generation)
- Defence Legislation Amendment Act (Australia)
- Dietary Limiting Amino Acid
- DL's Adoption agency
- Double-Lumen Aortic Arch (congenital anomaly)
- Diode Laser Atomic Absorption Spectrometry
- Defense Language Aptitude Battery
- Distance Learning Advisory Board (various organizations; US)
- Divisor Latch Access Bit (computing)
- Delay Account of ....
- Dienstleistungsagentur Chemie GmbH (Langelsheim, Germany)
- Direct Labeling of Apoptotic Cells (biology)
- Disability Law & Advocacy Center (Tennessee)
- Distance Learning Advisory Committee (Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education)
- Distance Learning Aviation Course