[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Larry Schneider clearly loves disability income insurance.
What does DII stand for?
DII stands for Disability Income Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DII
We have 74 other meanings of DII in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Industry Initiative
- Defense Industry Insider
- Defense Information Infrastructure
- Département d'Informatique et d'Ingénierie (French: Department of Computer Science and Engineering; Canada)
- Development Institute International (French: International Development Institute)
- Développement Informatique et Immobilier (French: Software Development and Real Estate)
- Diablo 2 (role-playing game)
- Diagnostic Imaging, Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Digital Infrared Imaging
- Diode Ion Injector
- Document Interoperability Initiative (Microsoft)
- Domaine Immobilier et Infrastructures (French: Real Estate and Infrastructure; Switzerland)
- Domestic Institutional Investor
- Doosan Infracore International, Inc. (South Korea)
- Doshin Information Institute (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Download Information Indication
- Duchossois Industries, Inc. (Elmhurst, IL)
- Dynamic Industries, Inc. (Lafayette, LA)
- Dynamic Invocation Interface (CORBA client-side API)
- Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fortunately, your membership with the Appraisal Institute makes it easy for you to add disability income insurance to your portfolio.
In addition, the Disability Income insurance Plan has been enhanced with a unique benefit.
DISABILITY INCOME INSURANCE Disability income insurance is a form of health insurance that provides periodic payments to the insured when he or she is unable to work because of illness or injury.
Despite these concerns, approximately one-third of these employees earning $100,000 or more say they have no disability income insurance coverage.