Oregon Disability Determination Services processes tens of thousands of claims per year.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Disability Determination Services (US)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Digital Service
- Direct Digital Signal
- Direct Digital Solution
- Direct Digital Synthesis
- Direct Digital Synthesizer
- Direct Draw Surface (file format)
- Directional Display Screen
- Director of Dental Services
- Director of Disaster Services (American Red Cross)
- Diretoria de Desenvolvimento Social (Portuguese: Directorate of Social Development; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To examine these issues, GAO analyzed program data, interviewed SSA officials, conducted site visits to SSA field offices and state disability determination services (DDS) offices, and interviewed external experts.
Our review of a sample of electronic folders with initial determinations revealed, in some cases, that notices provided claimants with a confusing list of reports from medical sources that did not clearly indicate the medical evidence the Disability Determination Services (DDS) used to reach its determination.
Steven Earl Salmony Disability Determination Services Raleigh, North Carolina E-mail: sesalmony@aol.