Disability Action North East can be contacted on (0191) 230 4111.
What does DANE stand for?
DANE stands for Disability Action North East (Ellison Place, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DANE
We have 2 other meanings of DANE in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Animation and Control Environment (physics-based character animation)
- Danish Cooperation for Environment in the Arctic
- Danish Cooperation for Environment and Development
- Danish Cooperation for Environment in Eastern Europe
- Developmental Adult Neuro-Diversity Association (UK)
- Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution
- Development and Assessment of Nicotine Dependence in Youth
- Danish Archives North East (Danish heritage collection; Edison, NJ)
- Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadistica (Colombia-South America)
- Department of Advanced Nursing Education (University of the West Indies at Mona; Jamaica)
- DNS (Domain Name System)-Based Authentication of Named Entities (computer security)
- Dodekanisiaki Anonymos Naftiliaki Eteria (Greek shipping company)
- Debate Association of New England Independent Schools
- Data Administration Network (DON wide)
- Data Network
- Digital Adaptive Notch Filter (various organizations)
- Dominican American National Foundation
- Dynamical Aspects of Nuclear Fission (annual conference)
- Documento Auxiliar da Nota Fiscal Eletrônica (Portuguese: Auxiliary Document Electronic Invoice; Brazil)
- Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paula Greenwell, chairman of Disability Action North East, said she has been calling for access improvements on the Metro for years.