See Directors' Remuneration Report Regulations 2002, 2002, S.
What does DRRR stand for?
DRRR stands for Directors' Remuneration Report Regulations (UK Parliament)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DRRR
- Drosera Rotundifolia (roundleaf sundew species symbol)
- Danversbank Relief and Reconstruction Project (gaming)
- Demobilization, Reinsertion and Reintegration Program (Burundi)
- Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Protection (medical physics; UK)
- Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects
- Disaster Response and Recovery Plan
- Division Rapid Refueling Point
- Dolores River Restoration Partnership (est. 2008; Colorado)
- Dreamin Ridge Ranch Productions (California)
- Deutsche Referenzbüro für Lebensmittel-Ringversuche und Referenzmaterialien (German food inspections)
- Division of Radiation and Radiobiological Research (Russia)
- Durarara!! (Japanes light novel series)
- Dry River Radical Resource Center (Tucson, AZ)
- De Radiguès Rider School (French riding school)
- Defense Readiness Reporting System
- DEMPAQ (Develop and Evaluate Methods for Promoting Ambulatory Care Quality) Record Review System
- Depressive Retardation Rating Scale (psychiatry)
- Devon Rugby Referee Society (UK)
- Digital Radio Relay System
- Drawing Research and Request Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Generico report is designed to comply with the UK's Directors' Remuneration Report Regulations 2002, but any other jurisdiction's requirements could be applied in this segment.
The Directors' Remuneration Report Regulations 2002 is the Government's attempt to change a perceived culture of excessive pay awards in undeserving circumstances.