According to him, the Directorate of Information Technology (DIT) will implement a paperless system of governance.
What does DoIT stand for?
DoIT stands for Directorate of Information Technology (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DoIT
We have 21 other meanings of DoIT in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Industry and Resources (Australia)
- Delivery Operations Information System (US Postal Service)
- Department of Investment Services
- Director of Industrial Security
- Director of Information Services
- Documents in Information Science
- Defense Open (System Environment), Implementation and Transition
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Personnel and Administration
- Development of Onsite Innovative Technologies
- Division of Information Technologies (Colorado)
- Department of Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Distributed Operations Implementation Working Group
- Date of Joining (human resources)
- Day of Judgement
- Defender of Justice (comic)
- Department Of Justice
- Dermatology Online Journal (est. 1995)
- Double Offset Joint (automotive)
- Department of Justice Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initial work on establishment of two IT parks has been started and private companies would be encouraged and facilitated for making investment in these mega projects, he said while addressing awards among IT graduates of Directorate of Information Technology here on Thursday.
The fact that requisite AirFortress products are included on Psion Teklogix's GSA Schedule made it easy for the security component to be added to our system," said John Goodman, chief, Technology Management Division, Directorate of Information Technology, Defense Commissary Agency.