David Irvine, Director-General of Security at the ASIO, said that the organisation has observed a number of Australians who are trying to travel overseas to participate in terrorist acts.
What does DGS stand for?
DGS stands for Director-General of Security
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DGS
We have 146 other meanings of DGS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Goods Seller (web program)
- Digital Government Society
- Digital Station
- Dikey Gecis Sinavi (Turkish: Vertical Transfer Examination)
- Diminished Gluteal Syndrome (King of the Hill)
- Diocesan Girls' School
- Diocese of the Good Shepherd
- Direction Générale de la Santé (French: General Directorate of Health)
- Direction Générale des Services (French: General Directorate of Services)
- Director of Graduate Studies (various university departments)
- Directory Generation System
- Discount Gun Sales
- Distributed Ground Station
- Distributed Ground System
- Distribution Gestion Service (French: Distribution Management Service)
- Division of General Services
- Dog Gone Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Douglas (Amtrak station code; Douglas, WY)
- Dragon Go Surfer (online computer game)
- Dragons du Soleil (French: Dragons of the Sun; gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Live animals are not permitted to be brought on board aircraft in hand luggage or otherwise," Colonel Khamis Al Marar, Acting Director-General of Security Affairs and Ports, said.
Mueller met with Turkish officials, including State Minister and Deputy Prime Minister Cemil Cicek, Justice Minister Sadullah Ergin and Director-General of Security Oguz Kagan Koksal, the embassy said in a statement.
In a Senate estimates hearing earlier this week, Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) Director-General of Security David Irvine expressed dissatisfaction with the list known as the Movement Alert List or MAL.