Sharron Heath, director of technology services at the rural Naches Valley School District (www.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Director of Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Dicapo Opera Theatre (New York, NY)
- Dictionary Of Occupational Titles
- Diffuse Optical Tomography
- Digital Oligonucleotide Tiling
- Digital Opportunity Task Force
- Digital Optical Tape
- Diocese of Torit
- Direction of Travel
- Directly Observed Therapy
- Directly Observed Treatment (tuberculosis)
- Director Of Training
- Director On Target
- Directory of Trades
- Discovery on Target (medical discovery conference)
- Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate
- Distributed Object Technology
- Distribution Oriented Technologies (Jordan, Amman)
- Division of Transportation (various locations)
- Division Officer Training
- Document Template (filename extension for Microsoft Word template)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Frankland, director of technology, Milacron Extrusion Specialty Business, Batavia, Ohio Dr.
and William Nelson, the company's director of technology, privately met last month with White House staff to discuss the latest information on food safety technologies, products, and services.
In Arkansas, Gary Day, director of technology in Rogers School District, says, "We basically block all online services except those we specifically allow.