Brenda Brugger, previously director of research, was promoted to director of research and prospect management.
What does DOR stand for?
DOR stands for Director of Research (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOR
We have 88 other meanings of DOR in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Operating Room
- Digital Optical Recording
- Dimension Ordered Routing (algorithm)
- Diminishing Ovarian Reserve (fertility)
- Diocese of Rumbek
- Diocese of the Resurrection
- Dirección de Orientaciòn Revolucionaria (Spanish: Address of Revolutionary Orientation)
- Direct Oxide Reduction
- Director of Recruitment (various companies)
- Director of Rehabilitation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If we can determine that [certain] firms provide a supportive environment for members of the minority workforce, then a strategy that assists minority business development may also be an employment strategy for certain communities," says Joint Center Director of Research Margaret Simms.