[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Jackie Khong has been appointed director of operations at Risdon Asia's metal forming and finishing facility.
What does DOO stand for?
DOO stands for Director of Operations (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOO
We have 20 other meanings of DOO in our Acronym Attic
- Double Openers No-Trump (bridge bidding system)
- Drive Only Never Text or Talk (advocacy)
- Direct Observation of the Nu Tau
- Democrats of Napa Valley
- Days Overdue Outstanding
- Department of Defense Originating Office (US DoD)
- Department Organization Order
- Description Of Operation
- Developer, Owner and Operator
- Director of Oceanography Operations
- District Operations Office (US Navy)
- District Ordnance Officer (rank; US DoD)
- Double Oven Oscillator (Symmetricom)
- Driver Only Operation
- Drustvo s Ogranicenom Odgovornoscu (Croatian: Limited Liability Company)
- Dyrebeskyttelsen Oslo Og Akershus (Norwegian animal rights organization)
- Direction of Own Artillery Fire
- Distributed Object-Oriented Database Management System (Sprint)
- Dudes Out of Control (gaming clan)
- Distributed Object Oriented Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A newly promoted Army reservist will soon become the acting deputy commander and director of operations for the Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command.
Michael Dees has been named director of operations for the Kemin Americas, Inc.
Responsibility for the operations of the four newly formed teams are divided between Betty White, named as director of operations of the Eastern and Central Regions, and Neal Wright as director of operations for the Southern and Western Regions.