Harris was the UO's first director of intercollegiate athletics.
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Director of Intercollegiate Athletics (US Military Academy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Image Analyzer
- Digital Image Archive
- Digitális Irodalmi Akadémia
- Dimeric Inhibin A (protein)
- Dipartimento di Informatica e Applicazioni
- Dipartimento Investigativo Antimafia
- Diploma in Accountancy (various schools)
- Diploma in Administration
- Direct Internet Access
- Director of Inmate Affairs (Correctional Services Canada)
- Direzione Investigativa Antimafia (Italyian: Antimafia Investigation Department)
- Disability Income Associate
- Discharge Impact Area (Arizona Department of Environmental Quality)
- Disk Interface Adapter
- Distribuidora Interamericana de Alimentos, SA (Guatemala)
- Distribuidora Internacional de Alimentación (Spanish: International Food Distributor)
- Distributed Ingest Architecture
- Diversified Investment Advisors (various locations)
- Doctorate of Information Assurance (University of Fairfax; Fairfax, VA)
- Document Interchange Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Maury Brown Lorraine Davis, interim Director of Intercollegiate Athletics for the University of Oregon, has appointed Jamie Moffitt to the newly created role of Executive Senior Associate Athletic Director for Finance and Administration for the department.