City appointed former Barcelona sporting director Txiki Begirstain as their new director of football operations last month to work with chief executive Ferran Soriano.
What does DOFO stand for?
DOFO stands for Director of Football Operations (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOFO
- Department of Federal Immigration (Belgium)
- Diminished Optic Fixation Inhibition
- Direct Offshore Foreign Insurer (Australia)
- Daily Observations from Korea (blog)
- Degree of Financial Leverage
- Diamond Ordnance Fuze Laboratory (US Army)
- Dining Out For Life (fundraising event)
- Dying on the Floor Laughing
- Department of Fisheries Malaysia
- Dayz of Funder Motorsport Club (UK)
- Door of Faith Orphanage (Chula Vista, CA)
- Days of Future Passed (The Moody Blues music album)
- Data Over Frame Relay (Sprint)
- Division of Financial Responsibility
- Date of First Survey
- Davis Ogilvie Financial Services Ltd (New Zealand)
- Day(s) of Supply
- Department of Software
- Depot of Supplies (US Navy)
- Director of Stores (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His move to East Yorkshire came as a shock to many, but he admits that Hull's director of football operations, Pearson's namesake Adam, and chairman Russell Bartlett impressed him with their enthusiasm and desire.
The club's director of football operations, Martin Bain, said last night: 'We will consider our position overnight and make a further statement in the morning.