Director of Fine Arts at the Ministry of Culture, sculptor Aktham Abdelhamid, said that this event provides young artists with a chance to meet and build bridges with art establishments, noting that it also helps artist train in working within a set time period to prepare them for participating in international events.
What does DOFA stand for?
DOFA stands for Director of Fine Arts
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOFA
We have 6 other meanings of DOFA in our Acronym Attic
- Drill-on-the-Fly (laser drilling)
- Drugs of Faith (band)
- Date of First Appointment (various companies)
- Date of Full Availability
- Defense Offset Facilitation Agency (India)
- Deku One for All (Roblox; videogames)
- Department of Finance and Administration (Australia)
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Details of Agreement
- Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration (UK)
- Distributed Optical-Fiber Amplification
- Design Office for Architecture & Industry (Belgium)
- Dominion Foundry and Steel Company
- Department of Fish and Wildlife (Hawaii)
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife (Department of Land and Natural Resources; Hawaii)
- Division of Forestry and Wildlife (Hawai'i Department of Land and Natural Resources)
- Defense Orthopedic Footwear Clinic
- Depth of Field Calculator (Apple Macintosh widget)
- Doddinghurst Olympic Football Club (soccer; UK)
- Differential Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pietrello, director of fine arts, said every student in kindergarten through Grade 5 was represented, as were art, technology and music students through Grade 12.
Daryl Trent, Director of Fine Arts for FISD, The Tribeca Project gave the schools freedom to do whatever they wanted.
Thomas, international director of Fine Arts and Inland Insurance at St.
Gayla Foster, NCTM, National Arts Awareness and Advocacy Committee Chair Stillwater, Oklahoma She is director of fine arts for the Oklahoma State Board of Education.
However, critics of the outspoken Berlioz protested so strongly to the director of fine arts that he delayed paying the composer's commission.
Kay Wagner, the director of Fine Arts Programming for San Diego City Schools, was of much help in organizing the project, as was the staff at INSTALLATION.