4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Satori Capital, a Texas-based multi-strategy investment firm founded upon the principles of conscious capitalism, today announced that Willie Houston, who most recently served as senior director of financial operations at TPG, has joined the firm as chief financial officer.
What does DFO stand for?
DFO stands for Director of Financial Operations (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFO
We have 62 other meanings of DFO in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans (Canada)
- Des Filles en Ovalie (French: Girls in Rugby)
- Designated Federal Official
- Deutscher Falkenorden (German Falcon Order)
- Diesel Fuel Oil
- Digital Fuel Optimizer (RevTech motorcycle fuel control system)
- Dining Facility Operation
- Diploma in Front Office (various educational institutions)
- Direct Factory Outlet (Australian retail center)
- Director of Field Operations
- Director of Flight Operations (airline rank)
- Disaster Field Office (US FEMA)
- Dislodged Foreign Object (gaming; World of Warcraft)
- Distance from Origin
- Distillate Fuel Oil
- District Forest Office
- Divisional Finance Officer
- Divisional Forest Officer
- Documentation for Operations
- Dolphins Fanatics Online (football website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm said: He has been a global divisional controller for Eaton Automotive working in Europe and North America, thereafter he went back to Africa to oversee Celtel s today Airtel finance departments across its African operations as director of financial operations.
Sheikh Mohammed previously worked in Ooredoo's Finance Department as director of Financial Operations, and was subsequently promoted to senior director, Budget and Decision Support, and deputy chief officer, Finance.
LEICESTER - The School Committee has appointed Christine Johnson as director of financial operations for the Leicester School Department.
Mark Easton, director of Financial Operations at the Navy, continues Mr.
Ziglar has been promoted from director of financial operations to vice president of financial operations.
Prior to joining CEA, MacMullin was director of financial operations for the American Bar Association's Washington, D.
He began his career at EY, where he spent over seven years in audit, and spent the past four years working at a start-up aviation company in Miami, where he served as the Director of Financial Operations.