A hospital trust has appointed a new acting director of finance and information.
What does DOF stand for?
DOF stands for Director of Finance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOF
We have 85 other meanings of DOF in our Acronym Attic
- Department of the Future (Telia; Sweden)
- Depot Overhaul Factor
- Depth of Field (photography)
- Depth Of Focus
- Diario Oficial de la Federacion (Mexico)
- Dictators of Fate (gaming group)
- Diocese of Florida
- Direct Order Fulfillment
- Direction of Fire
- Direction of Flight
- Directorate of Food (various nations)
- District Oise de Football (French football club)
- Double Old-Fashioned (glassware)
- Drill-on-the-Fly (laser drilling)
- Drugs of Faith (band)
- Date of First Appointment (various companies)
- Date of Full Availability
- Defense Offset Facilitation Agency (India)
- Deku One for All (Roblox; videogames)
- Department of Finance and Administration (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The accounting staff is linked with the information technology (IT) staff through Greg Leatherwood, who wears the hats of Senior Director of Finance and IT point man.
The eight chief executives appointed yesterday are: # Ynys Mon LHB - Lynne Joannu, currently deputy director of finance at Conwy and Denbighshire NHS Trust.