Leicester Occupation: Senior director of Facilities Engineering and Construction at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (22 years of service) Education: Bachelor of science in civil engineering Political experience: School Committee, Board of Selectmen, Advisory Finance Board and numerous other committees.
What does DFAE stand for?
DFAE stands for Director of Facilities Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DFAE
We have 1 other meaning of DFAE in our Acronym Attic
- Date for a Date
- Death From A Distance (band)
- Debbie Felton's Academy of Dance (Livonia, MI)
- Design for Assembly and Disassembly (industrial production technology)
- Digital Feature Analysis Data
- Digital Feature Attribute Data
- Doug Ford Analog Design (Australia)
- Département Fédéral des Affaires Étrangères (French: Federal Department of Foreign Affairs; Switzerland)
- Department of Fisheries, Aquaculture and Environment (Canada)
- Direction des Français de l'Etranger et des Étrangers en France (French: Directorate of French Nationals Abroad and Foreign Nationals in France)
- Department for the Fight Against Economic Violations (Russia)
- Drug Free America Foundation, Inc
- Dublin Fine Arts Foundation (Dublin, CA)
- Direct Formic Acid Fuel Cell
- Deutschfreiburgische Arbeitsgemeinschaft (German language association)
- Direction des Finances et de l'Administration Générale (French: Directorate of Finance and General Administration)
- Dancehall Fans Against Homophobia (UK; social awareness group; est. 2005)
- Danny Fellows Alliance International (UK)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors Inc.
- Duke Food Allergy Initiative (est. 2003)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We worked very closely with Hussmann on all of the fixtures throughout the store and we're pleased with the results," said Ross Hutsel, Schnuck Markets' director of facilities engineering, as he conducted a tour of the retailer's Des Peres, Mo.
; Gayla Merryman, director of project development with the Battery Park City Authority; Paul Hines, managing director of facilities engineering for Securities Industry Automation Corporation, which manages the computer systems of the New York and American Stock Exchanges; and Gaetan Lachance, manager of space planning with the American Express Company.