Working with industry partners like Enablon helps us reduce our clients cost of regulatory compliance, and reduce short- and long-term risk, said Cory Gendron CH2M HILL s Director of Environmental Health Safety and Sustainability Information Management.
What does DEH stand for?
DEH stands for Director of Environmental Health (United Kingdom)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DEH
We have 31 other meanings of DEH in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Ever Give Up
- Deutschsprachige Gesellschaft für UFO Forschung
- Deutsche Gold- und Silberscheideanstalt (German)
- Deutsche Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft-Verkehrs GmbH (German: German Railway Company-Transport GmbH)
- Dépannage Entretien Houdanais (French: Troubleshooting Maintenance Houdan; Maulette, France)
- Department of Environmental Health
- Department of the Environment and Heritage (Australia)
- Digital Electrohydraulic
- Direct Electrical Heating
- Directorate of Engineering & Housing
- Distribuidora El Hogar (Guatemala)
- Distribuidora Electro Hogar (Guatemala)
- Division of Environmental Health (various locations)
- Delaware Healthcare Association
- Desulfitobacterium Hafniense
- Di(2-ethylhexyl) adipate
- Disabled Employees Health Assistance (Missouri)
- Department of Environment, Heritage and Aboriginal Affairs (South Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kirkwood was the director of environmental health for Calhoun County, Michigan, in the 1970s and went on to become the director of the department of environmental health for the state of Michigan from 1975 to 1997.
CMU Director of Environmental Health and Safety Madelyn Miller said, "In dealing with e2Campus, the staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.
``High levels of methane were found in the substrate, or below ground, but nothing that would have been a hazard in any building,'' said Angelo Bellomo, director of Environmental Health and Safety for Los Angeles schools.
Martin Bruno, director of environmental health and safety of the New York branch of Skanska, USA, agrees that fines are appropriate for flagrant violators, and jail time might be appropriate in cases of contractors with shoddy sites whose unsafe practices cause a death.
UNH and Dartmouth have been sharing resources successfully for more than six years, and with support from the Davis Educational Foundation, we can now expand our efforts," said Michael Blayney, director of environmental health and safety at Dartmouth.
Andy Hull, director of environmental health and trading standards in Liverpool, and Andrea Crossfield, SmokeFree Liverpool coordinator, also gave an overview of preparation needed and legal processes in submitting a local act of parliament State of play LIVERPOOL: The city is dedicated to banning second-hand smoke from the workplace.
Sun Chemical Performance Pigments' Muskegon facility has put a tremendous amount of effort into improving its performance in environmental, health and safety management," said Eldon Fink, Sun Chemical's director of environmental health, safety and regulatory.