A medical doctor and for 25 years the director of emergency services for a Massachusetts hospital, Porwoll was a northeast Brainerd native of modest means and high intelligence.
What does DOS stand for?
DOS stands for Director of Emergency Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOS
We have 261 other meanings of DOS in our Acronym Attic
- Deposition On Silicon
- Designated Operator Service (SBC)
- Detachable Output Stream
- Deutscher Orgon Service
- Digital Operating System
- Diis Omnibus Sacrum (Latin: Sacred to All the Gods, epigraphy)
- Direct Operating System
- Direction des Opérations de Secours
- Directionally Oriented Structures
- Directly Operated Stores
- Director Of Operations & Support
- Director of Operations and Support
- Director of Ordnance Services (Australia)
- Director of Sales
- Director of Security
- Director of Study/Studies
- Directorate of Safety (various organizations)
- Disciplines of Study (UK)
- Disk Operating System
- Distributed Object Server (Objectstream - SS7)
Samples in periodicals archive:
people, but not alive," said Alfredo Escobedo, the director of emergency services in Baja California state.
Certainly conditions are not as severe as they could have been," said Sandy Sanderson, the director of emergency services in Dare County.
Director of Emergency Services in the Ministry of Health Dr.