Collectively, the HandsOn Network partners with 70,000 nonprofit and government entities, though Director of Disaster Services Kellie Bentz admitted that deeply engaged partners number much fewer.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Director of Disaster Services (American Red Cross)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Deposit System
- Direct Dial Service
- Direct Digital Service
- Direct Digital Signal
- Direct Digital Solution
- Direct Digital Synthesis
- Direct Digital Synthesizer
- Direct Draw Surface (file format)
- Directional Display Screen
- Director of Dental Services
- Diretoria de Desenvolvimento Social (Portuguese: Directorate of Social Development; Brazil)
- Disability Determination Services (US)
- Discount Document Scanning
- Discovery Domain Set
- Dispersive Delay Structure (microwave theory)
- Display and Debriefing Subsystem
- Distillate Distribution System
- Distributed Data Server
- Distributed Data Service
- Distributed Data Structure (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suzanne Billings, director of disaster services for the American Red Cross in Central Massachusetts, said the agency also provided displaced tenants with clothing, medicine and medical devices.
The Director of Disaster Services is in charge of the EOC, and the EOC Management Group is responsible for all operation, planning, logistic and finance functions.
Melvin Reeves, director of disaster services for the American Red Cross of Greater New York, asked, "When the disaster occurs, who do you have to notify?
Coggins said, referring to Diane Beaudoin, who was appointed director of disaster services for the chapter last December.
Kehewin's director of disaster services, Leo Gadwa, said the reserve doesn't have an off-road fire vehicle that would have been able to access the more remote hot spots.