Right now, we are dealing with an estimated 80-85 per cent incidence of caries in school children," said Dr Tareq Khoury, director of Dental Services Department at the DHA, speaking to Gulf News.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Director of Dental Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Dirección de Desarrollo Social (Spanish: Directorate of Social Development; various locations)
- Direct Deposit System
- Direct Dial Service
- Direct Digital Service
- Direct Digital Signal
- Direct Digital Solution
- Direct Digital Synthesis
- Direct Digital Synthesizer
- Direct Draw Surface (file format)
- Directional Display Screen
- Director of Disaster Services (American Red Cross)
- Diretoria de Desenvolvimento Social (Portuguese: Directorate of Social Development; Brazil)
- Disability Determination Services (US)
- Discount Document Scanning
- Discovery Domain Set
- Dispersive Delay Structure (microwave theory)
- Display and Debriefing Subsystem
- Distillate Distribution System
- Distributed Data Server
- Distributed Data Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Tariq Khoory, director of dental services, Primary Healthcare Sector at the DHA, said: "Often oral health problems are neglected but parents and caregivers need to understand that common oral diseases such as dental caries and periodontitis tend to cause pain and discomfort subsequently leading to absenteeism and poor performance among pupils.
Dr Tariq Khoory, the director of dental services, primary healthcare sector at the DHA, said: "The survey has been undertaken as per WHO guidelines- the age group, sample size etc, is as per the recommendations of the WHO.
Before, the state was paying more than the "usual and customary" rate for health care services and much more than the network rate, said John Tarrant, director of dental services for the Department of Corrections.
Last night Rick Roberts, director of dental services at the hospital, revealed plans to hold a public consultation on six possible options drawn up for the site.