He held military posts in the legal services in Germany and Cyprus before being appointed director of Army legal services in the Ministry of Defence in London in 1990.
What does DALS stand for?
DALS stands for Director of Army Legal Services (various armed forces)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DALS
We have 2 other meanings of DALS in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Audio Legal Recorder (FAA)
- Direct Action Land Reform (Brazilian Amazon)
- Division of Adult Learning and Rehabilitation (New Hampshire)
- Dry Adiabatic Lapse Rate (meteorology)
- Department of the Army Logistics Readiness Liaison Visits
- Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation
- Day Ahead Load Response Program
- Department of the Army Long Range RD&A Plan
- Delta Amino Levulinic Synthetase
- Dental Advanced Life Support (medical course)
- Distress Alerting and Locating System
- Distributed Adaptive Learning System (web-based learning system)
- Downed Aviator Locator System (US DoD)
- Draw-a-Line Slowly Test (impulsivity)
- Department of the Army Logistics Staff Officer
- Department of the Army Logistics Support Officer
- Danish Autolog Team
- Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies
- Department of the Army Liaison Team
- Distributed Artificial Life Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before becoming a circuit judge in 1992 he was director of Army legal services and he has been deputy colonel commandant of the Adjutant General's Corps since 1996.
He held military posts in the legal services in Germany and Cyprus before being appointed Director of Army Legal Services in the Ministry of Defence in London from 1990 to1992.